So I did this last year and got a lot of responses, so I cut it at 10. I still have not gotten through all those books, and hope to at some point. But I might as well stack some new titles on top of those!
So here are the book suggestions I have gotten and where you can find them on Amazon! Maybe some of them will be good books for others of you too!
- Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Beaten Territory by Randi Samuelson
- The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- The Big Lie by Dinesh D’Souza
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
- Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl by Carrie Brownstein
- Earth Children Series by Jean M. Auel (This one counts as the last three because it is a six book series!)
Hope if you can find some time to read something this year, you will give a glance over this list and give some a try. If you have already read some of these I would love opinions on them… which ones I should dive into first, which ones I might want to wait till later and any other comments you might want to share!